View Single Post
Old 12-19-2018, 10:39 AM   #2444
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Gracie May Green - Nerdy little sister craves my cock HD

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Only Handjob, Cum on Hands, Cum on Tits

My sister caught me sneaking girls in and out of my room. I thought she was going to tell our parents. But nope, she just wanted to blackmail me into fucking her too. She is sexy, a bit younger than me. A little awkward, but has a hot tight body. She has been in my spank-bank for a while now! But, she's my sister. I had no idea she could be so aggressive and slutty. I like this side of my little sis.
She called me into her room and asked why I haven't tried to do anything with her. She was showing off just enough of her sexy body to turn me on. She told me to lay down on the bed, that we could just mess around a little. Baby-Sis had no idea what a fat cock I had waiting for her. She pulled my pants down, spit on my throbbing dick and started stroking it. So innocent and curious looking yet so naughty, adorable with my cock in her hand. Pulling her shirt off and showing me her tiny firm titties, made me even harder. Next, her pants came off, and she played with her pretty little pussy, bending over in front of me flaunting her firm ass. Jerking, stroking and pulling on my cock begging for my hot creamy load all over her "Give me! Give me!"
Okay, you asked for it, I poured my cum all over her hand. Who knew that little lady in the bedroom next door was so good at being a bad girl?

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: TABOO, SISTERS, NERDY GIRLS, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, PETITE
Keywords: gracie may green, sister jerks off brother, sister, small tits

Nerdy little sister craves my cock HD.mp4
JASMINE JAE - FORBIDDEN FANTASIES OF A HORNY MILF HD [Untouched 1080p]

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Bathroom, Jerk Off Instruction

Recently I have been thinking about you a lot. I do not know what has gotten into me, but I cannot help it. Maybe it is how much time we are spending together. I am not sure, but whatever it is, I cannot stop fantasizing about you when I am alone in my room. Maybe it is not right, but I imagine you stroking your cock all the time. Does that shock you, or does it turn you on? I am not sure what to do about it, but seeing you, my perfect little stepson, run your hand up and down your cock would make me so wet. I have caught you staring at my tits around the house. Do you want to see them? Do you want to touch them, or put them in your mouth? That would make me so horny. And if you came even closer and you put your long dick inside of me, that would make me cum so hard. Would you do that for me? Would you do that for your stepmom?

jasmine.jae.forbidden.fantasies.of.a.horny.milf.mp 4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote