View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 08:28 PM   #30
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
I understand well why the people in those countries see him as an hero but there are plenty of people from so called colonialist countries who are giving their full support to him and for example wearing t-shirts they have bought from the local supermarket. He just doesn't work as that kind of an universal symbol of peace and freedom like some people appear to think in my opinion...

Most of the people executed were oppressors as you said but he also gained reputation by having all of his men executed who tried to leave his troops and I doubt he managed to get all the facts before ordering each of those executions. I also remember hearing about Che having something against homosexuals which resulted in some of them being even killed on his orders but I might be wrong with this one.

I do not see what is so heroic in starting a nuclear war which would kill dozens of millions of people but guess it might explain why I was little confused in the first place.
I don't think like you. Probably he wans't a superhero...but he was better than me and you from a long shot.
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote