View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 02:42 PM   #28
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Angry Hey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
My vote goes to Obama.

From what I understand, the policy of McCain is "I'll follow the Bush line, but with more competence". But it's his ideology, not his incompetence that is the problem. His internal policies have been guided by the 'vocal minority' evangelists with a few patent garnishes like tax cuts for the rich, ultrapatriotist rhetoric etc. The end result to me looks amazingly similar to the hard right wing goverments of East Europe: nepotism, corruption, intolerence, contempt for the intelectual elite.
Not to mention how his forign politics has managed to go from nearly worldwide support for the US in 2001. to the point where any truly democratic country and most dictatorships shun away from aligning with the "be democratic-or we shoot" policy. He has turned the outiside world's perception of America from the lighthouse of freedom and pillar of demcracy into a perception of it as the world's greatest opressor and selfcentered empire that calously slaughters milions to keep the gasoline price for their citizens under 4$.
I would rather not see these policies enforced with competence, thank you very much.

Now, I have heard criticism on Obama concerning his lacking knowledge, especially on foreign affairs and economy. I don't know about his economic credentials, but two names from his camp make me believe he knows his foreign affairs well enough to pick the right advisers: Zgibniew Berezinski and Richard Holbrooke. The latter was the architect of peace in the Balcans, which everyone, even in the Balcans themselves, believed unattainable. The former is the mind behind the fall of world communism (guess MARADONA will now take back his vote to Obama ).
If he matches this choice with a good choice of economic advisers, you Americans can consider yourselves lucky to have him as president!
I just positive repped you for this post...it was nice for me...and look at you?
You negative repped me because i'm a commuist...well no words man...
i'm sorry but you will going to pay for it Menace...for your sfortune i'm not an easy guy.

I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED BY YOU...
NOW IT'S WAR

LET'S SEE IF YOU ARE TOUGH ENOUGH TO TAKE ME
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote