View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 11:21 AM   #13
Bambi3

Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Bambi3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxckedflower View Post
I think drunk, or in some form of "altered state" makes it very alluring.
While I like the idea of being able to put up a good fight, all sober, the idea of drunk or "some form of altered state" is hot.

First, I like the idea of being just a little intoxicated, sluggish movements, a hot guy I am not sure is doing the thing I want or not and the daring mood that comes with alcohol.

"Wanna take a walk?" - sure, why not! And then I find myself in a dark alley, kneeling in front of of an opening zipper, welcoming a cock into my mouth while I worry why I don't remember the guys face as he pushes his dick between my lips.

I love the idea of the horribly embarrassing aftermath - dirty, sticky with cum and maybe a few bruises, my worried friends drag me to the police. Blood test is done.
"Miss, did you drink any alcoholic beverages?"

The uncertainty of what EXACTLY happened...kind of nice!
Bambi3 is offline   Reply With Quote