View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 02:10 AM   #17
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Luis Saurez defence: I came home and the television repair man was already naked on the floor. That's when all my clothes just happened to fall off, then I stumbled and impaled my anus on his erect penis.

Interpretation: I'm a liar as well as a cheat.

Get a fucking grip you bucked toothed wanker, the whole fucking world saw what you did on live television!
Indeed.

As an aside....WTH??!!! A little cheating among friends is one thing but biting??!!! And for the third time??? What are you.... four years old?? And did you forget that there were approximately 3,937 cameras trained on you?

The incident did bring a few chuckles on the net, however. Everyone (including me) dusted off their Photoshop and had fun with it. Not to mention the Swede who won a pile betting that Suarez would chomp before the Cup was over.

And another thing.... anyone who actually believes that "he hit my teeth with his shoulder" line should call me. I've got a bridge to sell you.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote