View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 12:07 AM   #1
pegasus70

pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pegasus70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default On line roleplay, Skype? Kik? Yahoo?

I had posted this before suggesting that Yahoo messenger be used to do some roleplaying. but that program is a mere shadow of its former self. So let me try again suggesting Skype or Kik. But if you prefer, I am still open to Yahoo.

As to my actual request...

60M searching for a nice modest demure intelligent woman interested in on line roleplay of home invasion. Not into the rough stuff at all. More interested in the emotional aspects. Nervousness, fear, embarrassment, maybe even the tear in the eyes. So prefer scenes of coercion or the use of threats to get coperation.

So how about if I propose a specific plot. A respected and dignified Mom and her shy 18 year old daughter return home from a shopping trip to find an evil stranger waiting for them in their home. He uses the gun he is carrying to threaten his intended victims into complying with his demands. I'm not into the rough stuff AT ALL. For me it is about the emotional aspects. Her fear, Her embarrassment, her reluctance, perhaps even the tear in her eye. And not into anything particularly kinky either.... well, as if the whole scenario isn't a bit "kinky". But you know what I mean. Routine acts in a very nonroutine situation.

Could it be that only the very violent interests anyone? No one finds the emotional drama more important? For me, the lead in to the actual event is at least as important as the event itself. Make them feel the fear, the threat, the forboding knowing what is to come.

Send me a message here and maybe we can get together on line for some warped fun.
pegasus70 is offline   Reply With Quote