View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 06:56 AM   #34
Gilf Hunter
Privileged Member

Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
I'd prefer to be crying. If I want to come I'll "make love" or something equally tame. Rape is about trauma. If I'm not hurt or upset enough to be crying then you arn't doing it right.

x
As usual PF you have hit it right on the head. The only person cumming in my rapes is me. My preference is lots of crying from my victim. That's one of the things I'm looking for. Raping is all about controlling and forcing the victim. If she cums while I'm raping her that is just a coincidence. When I cum in her that's what I'm after and her crying is one of the things that gets me there.
Gilf Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote