View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 09:08 AM   #1
slingjack
Privileged Member

slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Biker Night (m+f gang members and 1 virgin bride needed)

The rain came minutes after we drove away ”are we lucky or what” Connie asked pointing out her perfection. Her wedding dress completely spared molestation from the elements that now surround her, as her make up, as her chastity. This southern flower now next to me arriving to our honeymoon, mine promised. Shall I have her right there inside the motorcar? I think so, have her before the rain spoil her. I begin my decent as hers I tare away her panties, and prepare her virgin place with my tongue ”Edward please wait till we arrive to our suite you must not deflower me till you carry me over the threshold please!” I could not argue with her virtue.
slingjack is offline   Reply With Quote