View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 10:37 PM   #11
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

Tears flow from my eyes as my clothes are ripped and I am left stark naked in front of a gang of criminals. I felt some moistioning in my vagina I got annoyed with that but I understand that it can merely be a physiological reason, just like if there is a cut on body, blood comes out and the same way, some fluid is likely to come out from vagina when it is touched softly....

I try to get out of the steel cuffs, try my best but all go to vein as Ravi mounts me and he enters me with a brute force, with lust and with vengeance. I had never in the wildest of my dreams thought to be lose my virginity to a criminal but, it is happening in reality. My mind isnt ready to believe it but it is happening. He is raping me and raping me hard, giving me all physical discomfort and pain and loads of mental trauma....
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote