View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 10:31 PM   #7
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

I hear the cold voice, I recognise firmness and determination in the tone and I can see the same in ur eyes when u r replying. "Oh Niki, I tell myself, there isnt any way out, at the same time, a voice erupts from my mind, dont give up, u r not traind and brought up to surrender to filthy criminals like this. Its ok even if u have to lose ur life, but dont give up and dont let him touch you."

I look at u, with firmness in my eyes and stand still, listen, dont touch me, if I am a danger, better kill me now, else, let me go, I wont surrender, I belong to a family where we follow very high cultural values. Besides, I am still virgin and I vowed to remain virgin throughout my life. Let my life be as small as 25 yrs but I dont and I wont surrender to your evil needs....
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote