View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 11:03 PM   #1
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl
Default Spy ravished (Nikigirl and StalkHer) warning, violent and gory rp....

Oh God, this bloody car...... I shout in anger and hit the steering of the car as it stops and not even starting. I am angry because I am in the middle of a jungle. I come out, its 4 pm but it looks like its dusk as I am on a narrow road, rather a passage between trees. I dont know what to do, how to fix it. I take out my mobile but no signal. I take out my satellite phone but to my shock its not working as its battery is down. I am helpless in the middle of the junlge.

My heart beats fast because I have just completed a tough, difficult assignment. I am Niki, 24 yr old, a trained spy. Strong, sharp and very very beautiful. At times, my colleagues wonder is my beauty a stronger trait or my skills????

Its around 2 months I was behind an international narcotics drug dealer and wanted mafia leader Mr Sam. He operated his network from many countries but he made his temporary base in India. I was given this task to find evidences against him and in no time, I have got enough evidences to send him behind bars for at least 20 years. Today was my final visit to one of his rave party location and I chose a risky way to get there, a way that passes through jungle. I have got many photographs, audio and video recordings, documents and other evidences in a small box that I am carrying with me. I stopped for a moment and I saw one car coming to my direction from a distance. I sense danger first and so I tried to hide but as the car came near by, I thought I can ask for a lift. Its a big SUV with dark glasses. I came on the way, waved hands and the car stopped 20 feet away from me. I rushed to a driver, wearing a chauffer uniform. I could see nothing behind him as there wsas a partition. I requested him to help me and to give lift. After my request, a sound came from speaker to let me in. The door behind the driver opened and I went in with that box of evidences. There as a seat but again there was partition. I could see nobody.

After a while, I smelled some awkward odour and I felt heavy. In no time I lost consciousness and now I am locked in a room, its pitch dark. I cant see anything. I am lying on a large, comfortable bed. I moved my hand and that box was lying there only, which gave me momentory relief. I wasnt sure where I was. I tried calling someone but no response. I sat there for a while, trying to comprehend where I was. I searched for light switch but couldnt find. Its almsot after an hour or so, I heard some sound of a door opening and some men entered in the room..............

I became alert. My hand moved to my thighes where I hide my small gun. It was there, on the other thigh, I also found small but sharp knife intact. I asked, whos this? but almsot 10 men entered in the room and all I could see was their shadows in the dark. I couldnt see anyone's face.
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote