View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 05:41 PM   #44
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfire View Post
I think that if it were done carefully and cleverly, you could escalate it a long long way. If a flash of my boobs is acceptable, then I have to let him touch them to keep my secret safe.....If I'm willing to give him a blowjob to protect my secret, then how much worse can it be to let him have me.....if I have to submit to one of his friends, why not two or three....if I've been willing to let 10 guys gang bang me to keep myself out of prison, what harm does it do if they film it.....if I've had to submit so many times to protect myself, why not agree to stand on this street corner earning money for my blackmailer, I mean it's only this one time and then perhaps he'll set me free....right?

xxTigerxx
Controlling myself as the blackmailer during the escalation is (IMHO) the important part of the process. Too much too fast, and she mat decide that it would be less pain to confess to what she's hiding. At that point, the blackmail is over.

I would start a few minor things, and do them over and over. For instance, sexy pics of herself. Or dressing to meet me in outfits I decide, meeting me in places that are only just a little inconvenient for her.

Then, after a while, escalate just a little. For example, if she works at an office, have her wear outfit 'x' to work, and visit her at the office (maybe pretending to be a customer or a potential client) to make sure she obeyed. If the opportunity presents itself, perhaps a small flash or something to keep her in line.

And so on and so on, so that during the process, she gets lulled into a state of tolerance abot what she is doing. THEN, escalate it more, biut by bit. If she is s real estate agent, have her meet me at an empty house she has listed. AT the house, I may cop a feel or finger fuck her..or make her do a strip-show photo shoot in her office outfit. Or maybe I'll just do her there in that house. If she has to show it to other potential buyers, her going to the house again will bring memries to her now, but she can't NOT show the house, can she?

That way, as you escalate the stakes, you slowly take her hope as well as her will.

--BAD MAN--

Last edited by Bad Man; 08-22-2010 at 05:47 PM.
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote