View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 12:48 PM   #42
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayward1 View Post
Its not that hard to find some things that can push a woman to do things she thought she would never do. Dirt on a loved one or something that she doesn't want getting out. If they are in a custody case for kids, its especially easy. And it is pretty easy to escalate once that first step has been taken. Very slippery slope. Hypothetically speaking, of course.
The part of the fantasy that really turns me on is the escalation part. Starting out very slowly and building up each time. It makes me wonder at what point the woman would put an end to it. Would it be financial issues if money was part of it? If it turned into a buddy and friends situation how many guys would be too many before she refused? What activities or locations might be the limit? It makes me wonder really what limits become too much.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote