View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 05:45 PM   #4
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Stupid cunt, embaressing me like that, well I'll have the last laugh, she left her purse a quick photo of her driver's license later and I know everything I need to know. Her name and address.

As I drive I can't help but want to humiliate her just like she humiliated me, in front of strangers. A wicked idea forms in my head, I go to a particular website on my home and start a forum for people in my areas. I then post her photo and ask a simple question. Has this little prick tease embaressed you in front of her friends? Would you like to give her some pay back. Meet me here if interested. I then type her address and under it I type. Someone bring a camera.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote