View Single Post
Old 06-09-2006, 07:55 PM   #17
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER
Default more

"Damn looks like I'm too late, oh well i guess I'll take my turn NOW!!!" I draw 1911 and point it in the direction of the men and order then against the wall, "You ther the one about to do her you can have the mouth, but just remember one foul move but you'll all get your turns...as I still hold my gun and face them, I unbutton my jeans, and she whimpers as she sees my erect cock jutting out while not the longest, it is only 7 inches in length it is over 2 inches wide and she knows that she is in for a good stretching...sam eases his cock into her moth where the gag once was and she gasps for air, she seems to relax as i tell her "i know how to handle virgins and I'm gonna go eas on you," i open her legs all the way to allow an easy entry into her tight tight pussy, and slowly sink in 'til i hit the hymen, at that moment every thing changes an evil grin crosses my face and I pull back nearly all the way out of her pussy and close her legs tight at the same time, and with every inch of strength smash into the depths of her once innocent cunt, busting her seal of innocence, her treasured hymen, that which she has protected for so long from the advances of boyfriends and crushes. I smile cruely "They dont call me hymenbuster for nothing cunt"
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote