View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 09:11 PM   #15
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sam is leaning over the terrified girl. I hear him whisper in her ear "Relax and this won't hurt as much." as he nipples on her neck. He moves his head down between her thighs and starts to nuzzle her pussy folds. Joe is rubbing her small but firm breast as her nipples grow more erect.

Sam tells her he is just trying to help her as he begins to lick and kiss her folds. I sit on the side of the bed and carress her head knowing that I will have to hold her shoulders down once Sam begins to penetrate.

Sam anounces that she is starting to get wet. He moves his erect cock to her vaginal entrance. He begins to push forward. We watch as his penis slowly disappears into her helpless body. He stops and says "She wasn't lying. I've hit her hymen."
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote