View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 06:59 PM   #10
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As I'm feeling of the flimsy nightgown, John says "I bet you $10 that I can rip it all the way open in one try." "You're on" respons Sam quickly.

Sam and Joe lift the pleading girl to her feet. "Hold still and tip your head back." John orders. Putting his hands to the neckline of the trembling girls nightgown, John jerks his hands down and apart, ripping the thin material all the way down the front. Her boobs shook like bowls of Jello and her nipples turned pink from the rush of air.

As her face turned bright red from shame, we all started making lewd remarks as hands quickly began pawing and groping her exposed body. "Did you hear that she claimed she was a virgin?" I asked. "Not for much longer." Sam laughed as he moved his hands up and down her trembling legs.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote