View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 09:46 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My name is Hank. We watched as a bunch of friends dropped this hot chick off and then left. We seen the light go off downstairs and then a bedroom light come on. We could see the figure through the sheer drapes as she took her clothes off and put a night gown on. We made our move.

We went to the kitchen window and found it had been left unlocked. We quickly raised the window and my buddy crawled through to unlock the back door. As we made our way inside and through the kitchen, I accidently bumped a chair. It made a noise as it hit the kitchen table and knocked over a stack of magazines.

Regrouping we started to make our way up the stairs to the bedroom where the light was.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote