View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 07:25 PM   #7
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My understanding of hypnosis is you would remember everything occurring, unless they hypnotist placed a block on your memory or some other post-hypnotic suggestion. The only trouble is you are just more suggestible in a hypnotic state, not fully controllable. I would imagine a skilled hypnotist could get a subject to do pretty much anything they wished, even if its supposedly "against their nature" as the old cliche states.

In other words, Lorielle, you'd feel yourself doing things and having things done to you. You'd even feel things that were not actually being done, so the hypnotist could essentially flog or cane you but it would all be in your mind so there's be no physical evidence later. No matter what happened, you'd be unable to prevent your body from acting and reacting as suggested and probably be able to remember every moment of it later unless the hypnotist suggested different.

I would imagine a particularly sadistic hypnotist could plant the suggestion the whole thing was your idea and that you had seduced him! So not only would you remember every detail of your rape, part of you would believe you had initiated the encounter.
DorianBlack is offline   Reply With Quote