View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 05:27 PM   #72
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I grab your legs and jerk your ass to the edge of the desk. My cock already throbbing as it slides easily into your wet hole. "Keep your hands flat on the desk; don't move them. I want the palms kept flat down while I fuck you."

I begin to pump hard an d fast inside of you. "Bend your knees back and do what I tell you. When I say pump; I want your legs moving like on a bycycle; when I say thrust; I want both legs thrusting back and forth together. When I say lock; I want both legs straight up in the air. Now pump those legs!"
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote