View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 09:47 AM   #36
Shawn D

Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If your point is that your scenario is in fact a terrible thing not to be fantasised about, like something out of a serial killer's playbook, then I retract my previous statement. This being the Rape Board, it can be hard to differentiate between describing an elaborate rape fantasy scenario that involves fear and describing a genuinely scary situation that no one ever wants to be in. Sorry if I pissed you off with my remark.

I also want to add that when I said it turns me on, I don't mean if it happens for real. It's the same with any other rape fantasy, we get aroused just thinking about kidnappings and gangbangs, but the real thing is likely to be a lot less pleasant.

Last edited by Shawn D; 06-22-2014 at 10:11 AM.
Shawn D is offline   Reply With Quote