View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 12:47 AM   #34
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Well, tell us when you find out.
I actually do still wish you never have to find out.
Of course the paradox of your "fantasy" is a conundrum not to be solved easily. How can a rape occur as long as YOU want it? After all rape means there's a person who doesn't want it to happen ...

You seem to be smart enough to know how and where to get raped. But then again many people know how to commit suicide effectively and yet they still "fail". Mostly because in the end they desire something utterly different.
You might want to consider that's possibly the case with you as well.
You might be right about this. I cant get myself raped where I'm located, at least not the 'way' I want, I think its very safe here, which is why I play with fire..maybe . However, theres been times when I was in Mexico where the guys would try to trick me to go somewhere secluded with them. I mean, you wouldnt believe how many times this happens, not a safe place for women! I always declined, even though it was a perfect situation in my head. Hmmmm....

I think the difference between me and other people is that a person sees a dangerous situation in their head and is turned on. I see a dangerous situation and I'm turned on. You imagine a car following you but would be terrified if it really happens.. If I see a car following me I like it and get disappointed when they turn off on a street
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote