View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 12:26 PM   #15
drmephisto

"Mr. Tate, she is having her coffee and reading a newspaper now, I will notify you of any movement," my agent tells me as I enter the good doctor's room. "Must make sure everything is as it was. I find the portfolio that I had given her and rifle through it. Hard to turn these glossy pages wearing rubber gloves," I think to myself. "Hmm the notes indicate interest and she seems to find our generous terms very favorable, that's good....wait! On the last page
'Dealing with this firm would be unethical!' So she sees us in a bad light after all. Too bad, I was hoping we wouldn't have to resort to..."I stop and notice her purse on the dresser, carefully replacing the portfolio I search her purse for an appointment book. She has two today her and then returns to the east. "Parker, the doctor is not interested in our proposal from what I see, we must get that information, she will be returning to Atlanta tomorrow, we will meet that flight upon its return, arrange for an interceptor and an interrigation room, once we are there I will find out where this information is and we can retrive it, once we pursuade her that it is in her best interest to give it over. The flight return time is noon, get things in motion," I tell Parker as I leave her room. "Unethical indeed doctor, you are about to see how unethical we can be."