View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 11:16 PM   #12
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I awaken slowly to the shrill ringing of the phone. I hate the cheerful voice that says, "It's 7 am. The temper...."

Hanging up on the chiper recording, I stumble to the bathroom for a shower. I have to hurry if I want breakfast before the meeting.

Looking in my closet at the all the neutral colored clothing, I long for something fun and colorful. Perhaps San Diego is the place to purchase something special.

I put on the uniform of the day; a black suit with a cream colored silk blouse, black stockings and black high heels. I put my long hair up in a french twist, add a hint of perfume, check my makeup to see if the dark circles are covered and head downstairs for breakfast. I need coffee to face the day!
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote