View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 12:14 AM   #1
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Amy's new life (A Larzaius girl story)

Good evening everyone this story started as a collaboration with the very sexy Puzzle Queen. But turned out to be a better story. I offer my thanks to the Puzzle Queen for her collaboration and consent to use this thread.

Please be aware that people post these stories so we can hear feed back from readers. Any compliments constructive criticism, or requests are greatly appreciated.

Ladies if any of what you read gets you hot and bothered, I'll gladly set up a scenario for you. I enjoy dominating and humiliating my victims as this story will show

If interested message me back, reply to the post or send me an e-mail at Larzaius@yahoo.com

Hope to play with you soon

He watched her from across the table his future fuck toy one of many, but for now just one. She was wearing wearing a short little orange tube dress that wrapped around herr curves and thigh high boots. He wished to learn more about her besides her routine. All I have to do is arrange a little accident. He walked across the table that she was sitting at and pretended to trip.
"Oh, sorry,” he said brushing himself off. "Damn it, I think I broke it," he pulled out an amulet hanging on a chain and span it around, her. She was captivated watching as the light bounced of the crystal. He sat at the table knowing that she was under his power.
"Why don't we go to the restaurant across the street and get to know each other better,” she nodded and followed him.

Amy was confused why was she following this idiot who just spilled coffee on her dress
I find a secluded table in the back, its dark and out of the way. She wanted to tell him to take a flying leap when he asked her to the restaurant. Instead what came out of her mouth was..
“I would be honored” the words scared her as they came out of her mouth. Why was she letting this guy take her anywhere. Why was she following him like a lost puppy?

When they got to the restaurant, he was able to find a table in the back covered in shadows
"So I think we should get to know each other better, what's your name?" he asked.
“Amy,”
"Good now listen closely Amy I'm going to answer you some very personal and dirty questions. And you are going to answer truthfully and without any hesitation, and you are going to be smiling because I'm going to be recording this conversation"
Amy nodded and smiled
"Good first are you a virgin,"
"Yes"
“All right when's the last time you had a man's cock in your mouth?"
"Never"
"When did you last masturbate?"
"I don't"
Amy's heart sank as she confirmed her virginity and lack of sexual experience
"Alright Amy, I can make you a slave to pleasure would you like that? Then beg me say please Master take me to your place and make me your cum slut."
Hearing what she was going to be made to say made her die inside, the idea of being this man's sex slave was repulsive she felt that she was going to be sick when she uttered
“"Please master take me to your place and make me your cum slut"
"Good now I need proof of your obedience, so before the waiter returns take off your panties and give them to me."
Tears strolled down Amy's face as the waitress returned asking for their orders. Amy stood up and slipped down her panties and stepped out of them. She then picked them up and handed them to the stranger. The waitress watched as he was handed the innocent looking pair of pink panties. She wanted to hide in the corner but all she could do is stand there while the waitress looked at her as if she was a complete whore.
Her new Master hid his amusement as he pretended to angrily grab Amy and dragged her out of the restaurant. He quickly guided her down an alley.
'Very good, you obey well, and what's even better I have you on my phone begging me to be my cum slut, this will come in very handy. Amy felt a flush of shame and embarrassment as she realized that no one would believe she was taken against her will after seeing that video even if she did break the trance
“ So would you like to go home and begin your training." Amy nod unable to resist, her heart breaking as she started to realize she may never go home again.
"Very well," he took her to his car and opened the trunk.
“Get in Amy," She climbed into the trunk and laid down in the trunk like a happy cat. Her true emotions hidden as she hated small spaces as they left her little room to escape
"Oh I'm sorry, my little cum slut must be hungry, are you hungry Amy." She answered yes as she honestly was hungry.
"Would you like something to eat before we start your training, be a good little cum slut and beg to suck my cock, and don't forget to smile" he told her.
"Please i need to suck your cock master" she couldn't still believe the filth that was coming out of her mouth
I am a good girl, she keep telling herself it's not me saying these things it's him he did something to me.
He rewarded her obedience by pulling out his 11 inches and waving it in her face. Amy powerless to resist found herself on her hands and knees.
"Stick out your tongue," she complied and he started slapping herr tongue with his cock. The girl wanted to cry and hurl but she found that her body was almost robotic in nature as it followed the stranger's commands "Do you like the taste Amy, would you like more, ask nice."
"Please master may I have some more" she replied, he rewarded her by letting her lick his shaft.
"Don't forget the balls" he said dangling them in front of her like a treat being used to tease a house cat. The stranger smiled as she attempted to pleasure his balls with her tongue despite her inexperience. "Would you like to suck my cock now Amy, ask me to let you suck it, beg for it tell me you need my cock in your mouth."
"Yes master I would love to suck your cock. Please master let me suck your cock, please master I need your cock in my mouth." She sat there in horror knowing that he would soon take her mouth. Her mind screaming at her to find a way to escape before it happened.
“Come on cum slut, earn your name, you have to do better that that to please your master” She sucked his cock without complaint feeling the hard organ throbbing in her mouth. She was being gagged and choked by it unable to breathe but that didn't seem to bother her new master.
The cum finally came pouring out of his cock and in her mouth which she clearly wasn't ready for as it dribbled from her mouth. He allowed her moment to taste it in her mouth. He chuckled and used her offered panties to wipe the remaining cum from his cock and her mouth.“Open up little cum slut” in horror Amy opened her mouth and nearly gagged as he shoved the cum drenched panties in her mouth
“Now lie down and enjoy your snack” shame filled her heart as she curled up like a cat gnawing on the cum stained panties. The last words he heard her new Master say was “she's going to need more practice.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote