Thread: Osama Bin Laden
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 08:46 PM   #1
HoldenW

HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via ICQ to HoldenW Send a message via MSN to HoldenW
Default Osama Bin Laden

I am a little surprised that I'm the first person to start this thread. I am assuming everyone knows about Osama's death and what it means for the world but more so America.

Any Americans on the site want to share what this means for them or if you celebrated?

In Canada we are pretty happy about it, couldn't go on any news channel with out hearing about his death. Sort of felt morbid celebrating his death, but I did. Both my brothers are in the Canadian Navy, and my sister is in the Army, so it means quite a bit to our family. I first heard from my father telling me to turn on CNN, figured out the rest on my own from there.

Pretty big moment in history I'd say.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.
HoldenW is offline   Reply With Quote