View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 09:49 PM   #23
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Man that piece of shit Michael Moore...ooops...is that allowed?

Well...where I am from you get free health care if you dont work. There are clinics you can go to and get free blood work and tests done and this includes medicine. If you make over a certain amount, you have to pay.

My tax dollars go to pay for that. Maybe those tax dollars that get taken out of my check every week I can use for my OWN care. I dont work for poor, welfare loving, lazy people. I dont even give to charity. I work for my own needs, not anyones elses.
Fair enough. We should give to charity, though. Well, you know... this being a Christian country and all...
rasputin is offline   Reply With Quote