View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 04:19 PM   #14
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chapter 9

She felt shocked as she looked at the bartender watching her but still continued to fondle herself, she closed her eyes picturing his cock shooting loads of cum all over her tits. Her phone rang.
“Hello Master,”
“Hello Amy, you still haven’t found me where are you?”
“I’m at the pool hall, fondling myself, help me please.”
“You need some cum on your tits don’t you” he asked marveling on how much of a slut she turned out to be.
“Yes I want to feel it all over me,” she replied feeling ashamed at her new attitude
“Is there anyone with you,”
“Yes, the bartender.” As he heard his name the bartender turned hoping she would offer him a chance to have her body. “Yes, I want him to jerk off all over me. Thank you Master,” she smiled hanging up the phone. She pulled her shirt all the way up exposing her breasts as she fondled them. She winked at the bartended who walked over; she climbed over the bar and sat facing him. Her legs were spread wide, exposing her bare pussy. The bartender grinned at the obvious opportunity and reached forward and touched her pussy. She was already wet and moaned which prompted to try more; he slid his fingers back and forth against her lips as she rubbed her thumbs over her hard nipples. He then stuck two fingers in her and started rolling them around in her. She responded to the treatment by grabbing his head and pulling it towards her breasts. He complied and brought his tongue to her left nipple and started licking and sucking on it. Amy moaned and blushed as she gave into the sensations she was feeling, she pushed her tit into his mouth and grabbed his wrist trying to push his fingers deeper in her.
“Is there anything else I can do for you?” he asked as he switched his attention to her right breast licking and sucking away his fingers going deeper in her pussy. A feeling of intense lust over came Amy
“There is actually… let me suck your cock and then cum on my tits, please I beg you,’ she moaned and whimpered rolling back in lust.
“Don’t you think you should take those lovely clothes of first? Then I can slide my cock between your lovely set of tits,” he told her already tugging on her dress. This caused a grin to form on her face.
“Ok,” she said slipping her shirt off, she then shimmied down her skirt blushing as she remembered having to leave her panties and bra with mall security.
“You’re just a horny little slut aren’t you?” He walked over to the bar and helped her down. At closer glance she noticed he was a little shorter than she thought. He was at least 5’5 but his cock now exposed was impressive it was at least nine inches. “That’s right, wrap your tits and lips around this.”
“Yes I am a horny slut,” she replied kneeling in front of him. She opened her mouth wide wrapping her tits around. He played with her nipples while pumping his cock between her tits and past her lips. She could feels his cock getting harder as he pushed it back and forth. It was started to throb, he pulled out before he could get too excited.
“On the bar you little slut, I gotta fuck that pussy.”
“Yes sir,” she smiled while getting back on the bar. He spread her legs and started to push his cock into her wet pussy. He slid in easily.
“Oh yeah, you like that you dirty little whore, don’t you.
“Ooooooooh... yeah, yes I do,.....ooooh” she moaned. She spread her legs as wide as she could and was actually wanting more.

Karen was the only day waitress at Ball Busters, and Steve the bartender’s ex-girlfriend. She had broken up with him because he had a nasty habit of fucking the slutty tourist which popped up from time to time. She heard moaning and was disgusted to find Steve fucking another one of those sluts. She warned him that it was bad for business, but he seemed to not care. This time she had enough. She kneeled behind the bar and started grabbing their clothes
“Oh yeah, you want me to cum on your tits, you dirty little slut,” Karen continued taking clothes, she had left Amy’s purse alone and left them a couple of apron’s to cover up afterwards. She then took the close and left them with nothing as she left she heard him say. “Then suck it out, suck out all my cum,” as she left them he pulled away from Amy and leaned on the bar. Unaware that her clothes had been stolen Amy got back down on her knees and took his cock in her mouth,she sucked on it hardcore while teasing the tip with her tongue. “Oh you really want that cum don’t you? I want to hear you beg for it” he told her while slapping her face with his sticky cock. She moaned loudly
“Oh sir, I need your cum! Please, give me what I need, kind sir! Please sir, Please!” Hearing her beg so desperately was too much for Steve.
“Oh fuck here it cums,” he moaned and shot a stream of cum all over her face and tits. She moaned as well sticking out her tongue trying to catch as much as she could. He finished splashing his cum on her and watched her clean it up with her tongue and fingers. She felt the cum covering her body. She felt strange, conflicted, half of her wanted to shower, the other half wanted more.
"What the fuck, where are our clothes?" Amy looked to see the bartender's worried face searching for their clothes. She noticed her phone was still on the table and remembering her Master's orders called him. She waited for him to pick up.
"We have a problem someone stole my clothes." She heard a quiet hush then he spoke again.
"Do you still have the list of locations his cold voice concerned her.
"N, no, they were in my clothes. I'm sorry Master," she felt angry, but at herself for failing him
"Alright, ask to borrow a sharpie and an apron and write down these locations. Then as punishment have the bartender write the words gang rape slut on your ass." Amy nodded it seemed like a fair punishment.
"Excuse me sir, do you have a sharpie I can borrow as well as an apron?" The bartender nodded and went to the back room. She heard her Master speaking on the phone
"Where do you want to go next?"
"Sparkies garage." she replied, noticing the bartender had come back. "Excuse me sir before I go could you write 'gangrape slut' on my ass, please?" The bartender grinned and wrote as legibly as he could on her ass. She felt each letter of the degrading words written on her ass when he finished her handed her the sharpie.
"Thank you, that was a lot of fun but I have to go." She told the bartender as she exited.As she left the place in all her glory the phone rang again.
"I forgot to tell you, for now on if you stop somewhere and I'm not there you have to ask to have dirty words written on your body," she just nodded an understanding and hung up the phone. She couldn't understand why she wasn't more ashamed of the cat calls and threats to call the police. Instead she walked over to two young women and asked the directions to Sparkie's garage.
"Why do you want that old perv's address?" Amy looked at them a sweet shy smile on her face. She felt nervous the girls wre dressed in torn jeans and black leather jackets. They obviously were from the wrong side of the tracks in the little town.
"I'm looking for someone who might be over there. So can you girls help me?" She trembled as she suddenly felt the urge to have degrading words grafettied on her. She felt she deserved to be punished for being so lost and slow. Tears of shame fell from her eyes. "Can you girls please help me out? Could you please write something nasty on my ass?"
"What do you mean by nasty?" one of the girls asked taking her marker.
"Just your ass?" the other one asked.
"Degrading words and phrases and you can write on my tits if you want." she responded a friendly smile on my face.
"Fucken little slut tourists why you always coming here?" one asked while writing "Stuff cock here on her ass next to the word "whore". She handed the marker to her friend who scribbled the word "cum slut" on her tits and then "for a good time put cock in mouth." They stepped back admiring their work.
"Just keep walking straight slut, you can't miss the big nigga."
"Thank you," she said with her blank little smile. She took the marker back and headed to Sparkies.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote