View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 09:26 PM   #128
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I see you coming near me and I flinch, the tears are rolling down my face, pain burns through me especial from my hand, it is shaking and I think I am going into shock. You lift my chin and I cringe, fear runs through me just looking at you. "Sorry honey, you have been a nice girl but u can’t be a permanent slave for us. I have to think about how long I can keep you here."

I didn’t know what you meant but I was hoping you were going to free me then one of your men speaks up. Lets kill here right away boss, there is no point in keeping this worthless shit alive.” I am terrified as you look into my eyes and want to scoot away from you. "No, I say, I don’t want to kill her at least now, let’s give her a chance."

I look at you warily you had made promises before that you have broken. I listen to your filthy words. "See, I now want you to give all of us a good blow job and make us cum. You will get 5 minutes per person to make him or her cum. I will forgive you one of them, if you make any 3 out of 4 cum, still you can have a better life ahead. And remember, you are not going to use right hand, you are going to use left hand where I had broken your fingers, use that hand and make us cum."

I heard you say start and I wrap my broken fingers around one guy and hold them with my thumb and I go up and down quickly with my broken hand. Tears stream down my face as I suck in one of the man’s cocks into my mouth. I don’t waste any time with the licking but suck hard. He cums quickly and I swallow and continue to pump the other guys cock and his seed spills over my broken fingers. I don’t stop pumping his cock until all his cum is out. I move over to the next two and find you in front of my face with a hard on. I remember how hard it is to make you cum but if I was to pass over you, you might be mad enough to kill me. I again pull my fingers around the other guys cock, my hand is shaking wildly now and I feel a bit shocky. I force them together with my thumb and begin to pump his cock as I open my mouth and start sucking your cock hard. You just would not cum and I felt frustrated but the other man could not stop from coming as my hand shook and stroked him his seed ran out of him and as he grew smaller I released my thumb and groaned from the pain. It just went on and on with you, and I cried with frustration and pain knowing you would not give up your seed to me. I finally gave up and sat back on my feet. I had made the three out of four cum and now I prayed you let me go home.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote