View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 10:04 PM   #127
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to brutal_ravisher Send a message via Yahoo to brutal_ravisher

I come near you watching you crying and struggling with your injuries. Your left hand figers have turned purple and are shaking constantly. Your tits, belly and thighs are still red because of the whip and barbs. Your pussy and ass are also in pain because of the large dildos.

I lift your chin with my hand and look into your eyes, "Sorry honey, you have been a nice girl but u cant be a permenant slave for us. I have to think about how long I can keep you here."

Your tearful face shows that you cant understand what I mean, "Jim says from behind, lets kill here right away boss, there is no point in keeping this worthless shit alive"

I again look into your eyes which are wide with fear. "No, I say, I dnt want to kill her atleast now, lets give her a chance."

"See, I now want you to give all of us a good blow job and make us cum. You will get 5 minutes per person to make him or her cum. I will forgive you one of them, if you make any 3 out of 4 cum, still you can have a better life ahead. and remember, you are not going to use right hand, you are going to use left hand where I had broken your fingers, use that hand and make us cum."

we all sit in chairs.

Start, I say......
brutal_ravisher is offline   Reply With Quote