View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 10:49 PM   #126
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was busy working up and down your cock when suddenly pain ran through me again as you turned on the two machines that rammed the 2 dildos inside my rectum and sex. I screamed when suddenly both dildos shot into me and I realized you had ejected them into me. It felt as if they were knives cutting into me and I could see the pleasure in your face because you hurt me even more.

Your cum shot into my throat cutting off my air, I gasped and couldn’t suck your cock. You were angry again as you pulled out of my mouth. "So the slave isn’t trained properly, I think I should hand you over to my gang, they will take care of you better."
I shook my head no as you called your men again. "Get up, clean yourself and get ready for gang fuck, they will arrive in 10 mins and mind you, if you are not clean, they will make you more untidy with your own blood."

I watched you leave and struggled to get off the table. I was in deep pain, bent over as I headed for the bathroom. I quickly douched myself and gave myself an enema. I cried as saw the blood come out of me. I wondered if I would die. I got into the shower and washed myself and hurried to dry myself.

I walked back into the bedroom bent over holding my stomach and saw you and your gang waiting for me. I couldn’t help but to cry.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote