View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 09:59 PM   #125
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to brutal_ravisher Send a message via Yahoo to brutal_ravisher

I like those muffles you make when my dick is in your mouth. Your muffles give my dicks vibrations and tickling feeling.

I am rock hard and throbbing now. but I hold my cum and think of having some fun again. I look at your posture. One hand tied to chains but all its fingers are broken. Your belly is shaking in fear and pain. Your thighs are red with some blood. Your tits are also reddish with my whips.

Pussy and ass are stufffed with large dildos. I switch the machine on and both dildos again push inside. Suddenly, discomfort rises for you and before you adjust, I press eject button on remote and both dicks get out in a sharp and quick movement from your holes. Your reaction was worth watching.

Both dick heads were covered with some blood, which gives me a hint that there must be some permenant damage inside your holes.

Your cries and fresh muffles tickles me so nicely that I cum in your throat.

You were gasping for air and thus cant suck me properely which makes me angry again,

I look at you and the cum that dripped from your mouth on the floor.

"So the slave isnt trained properely, I think I should hand you over to my gang, they will take care of you better."

Saying this I call my men again.

"get up, clean yourself and get ready for gang fuck, they will arrive in 10 mins and mind you, if you are not clean, they will make you more untidy with your own blood."

Saying this I leave for upsatirs.
brutal_ravisher is offline   Reply With Quote