View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 07:35 PM   #124
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I held myself in place with my right hand as you had commanded me to do and begin to lick at your cock in earnest hoping to stop the pain. I drew your cock into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it when suddenly you crack the whip on my thighs inner and outer a few times. I screamed and moved forward almost chocking myself on your cock.

You stopped beating me so I moved up and down your cock, sucking and licking keeping your mind off beating me.

"Yes my slave, yes, lick me, suck me, pleasure me, this is the purpose you r here. I want to cum deep in your throat. Make me do that my slut"

I sucked gently for away and then stronger until I heard you groaning. Your cock was throbbing in my mouth as I did my work.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote