Thread: Virgins..
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 07:21 PM   #7
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I figure most of the "virgins" on these forums are not virgins at all, but want to live out the fanfasy online. I have had a few "virgins" on other boards say they wanted to meet me so I could take their cherry which right away get's my suspicions up.

I can't imagine a girl who has refrained from letting a guy she knows deflower her, meeting some strange guy on a rape sight and letting him come forcibly deflower her. That said, I enjoy the fantasy and play along with them so it's all good
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote