View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 05:22 PM   #8
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This little gal just missed my nuts when she kicked. Well it time to get down to business. Everyone has left the building so I don't have to worry about anyone hearing her. I untie the rope and jerk her up from the chair. I swipe my arm across the desk sending everyting onto of it flying. Grapping her by the hair, I slam her face onto the desk which stuns her for a moment. I release the handcuffs and tie each wrist to a leg of the desk.

I walk behind her and kick her feet apart. I then lash each ankle to the other two legs of the desk. I slap her ass hard then run my hands up and down the inside of her stretched legs. When I bring my hands up I shove them roughly into her crotch. She raises her head only for me to slap it hard and tell her "No more Mr Nice Guy from me. You want to play rough; we'll play rough."

I grab the waist of her jeans and yank them down hard off her hips. "Now that ass is ready for some spanking."
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote