View Single Post
Old 05-14-2006, 03:34 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I lead our little thief to our interigation room. Inside I throw her on the floor. I'v already decided that she is going to get the treatment from me. I'm so lucky that I'm the only security guard on duty today and the other store personnel are not allowed anywhere near this office.

I yank my little thief up and slam her roughly in the wooden chair. I yank her wrist behind her back and put the handcuffs on her. I position the chair so she is facing my soft easy chair. I dump her bag out on the desk to see what she has stolen. There are the stolen CD's; I move toward her as I say "I wonder what else you stole. You know a lot of thieves put stuff inside their clothes. Maybe I'll have to check it out."
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote