View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 02:39 PM   #124
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to prisonerslave

It was almost surprising how long I lasted through all the torture, and how much I was willing fight. My eyes are closed, but the look of pain and torment is still imprinted on my face. You watch as I gasp for air even in unconsciousness, my face turning pale as you hold my delicate neck harder and harder. My body limp and warm around you. I know slightly what is happening to me, but for now I have escaped it. Another shot of cum exploding into my tormented opening. Your breath hot on my face even as I gasp for what little oxygen you allow me.

And Baby when it's love

If it's not rough, it isn't fun!
prisonerslave is offline   Reply With Quote