View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 01:20 PM   #1
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)
Default A bull market (Jasmine & ControlPhreak)

Looking through the tinted glass covered in chubby rain drops from the downpour outside the stretch limousine, I watch busy people doing busy things in dreary tan rain coats. A typical sight in any metropolitan financial district but on Wall Street it has an even busier feel. Stretching my legs while absent mindedly people-watching I notice a busty brunette with stunning legs wrapped in luxurious French ultra-sheer stockings, Italian heels and coat, and an expensive red and black umbrella.

I tell my driver, Stephen, to pull up alongside her. Rolling down the opaque black window I flash a large smile and look directly into her gorgeous green eyes. I ask if she’d like to get out of the rain and be dropped at her destination, knowing she’ll accept. The crowded street, the short distance she must be going, and my distinguished appearance all assure me of her response.
Pleasure Junkie
ControlPhreak is offline   Reply With Quote