View Single Post
Old 01-20-2007, 01:59 PM   #13
drmephisto

The ride to my country estate is about an hour from the city. I get to the main road without incident. I am excited by the occasional moans and whimpers of my captive and look forward to having her. I arrive at the house and drive to my barn which is a converted shop. Once inside I get out and once the door is closed I again put on my mask and open the van side door. The little lady's eyes said it all, she was terrified. She let out a soft whimper which just drove my blood pressure even more. As I picked her up and cradled her she began to try to evade me and resist. I didn't want to crush such spirit so I just pulled her with force and she rested on my arms. My eyes stared at hers. Her lovely hazel eyes were like gemstones glistening, no doubt more so because of the tears that she had shed on our journey. "Take it easy my sweet," I said with mocking reassurance. "All will be fine now that you are with me," I told her. Her responce was to close her eyes and begin crying.

I opened the door to what was once a darkroom. Inside I had built a secret panel the led to a celler that was dug out. I carried her down the stairs and flicked on the light. She saw the chamber inside for the first time. A bed with heavy timbers for a frame was in a corner. Brass rails were on the head and foot boards. I put my captive lady on the floor standing in her still bound feet next to the bed. "Now my sweet, you must keep your balance and not fall for obvious reasons," I told her. She had an incredulous look on her. No doubt she wondered, "How was she supposed to keep standing in high heels with bound feet?" "You must keep your balance my dear other wise I will use this on your sweet ass," I told her as I brandished a cat-o-nine tails infront of her. "I am sure that your ass is sweet enough without turning it into a candy cane. Right?" I asked. The mix of emotions on her face were unbelievable. There was total fear but also indignation and rage. I added to the rage no doubt when I told her how nice her ass was as it was and that it did not need any alteration, rubbing it softly as I did so. It was then that I threw a switch on the wall. Lights flooded her space and she winced at the sudden brightness. I then stood behind her taunting her about how well she was standing and that it would only be for a short while. "Now look over at the TV in front of you," I said as I pushed buttons on a remote control. The camcorder mounted on the TV came on and when the picture came to life she found herself looking at her image on the screen. Watch and enjoy my sweet," I said as I pulled off my shirt revealing the muscles underneath. No doubt such a build would be desirable to my young captive but only as a lover not an abductor. She then watched as I removed my pants. My cock, already throbbing with anticapation, fell out pointing straight at her. She still maintained her composure and balance but her face now filled with dispair and fear as I approached her. "Now, we get down to business my sweet,"I said as I stood behind her, her seeing me on the monitor.