View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 12:02 AM   #11
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to brutal_ravisher Send a message via Yahoo to brutal_ravisher

I am really amused to see your reaction. I know that the rape tape would be priced more if the victim resists hard. As I move, you scream No and try to run towards the bathroom. I am quick enough to move in strides and catch by your hairs. The hairs are smooth and silky. I pull them giving pain and forcing you to stop there.

I pull you towards me, face against me and say, "U can run, resist till u want to. I have all the time in the world." Sayng this I pull u close to me and put my lips on yrs. Force open lips and explore the mouth with my tongue.

While holding u by ur hairs, I keep my another hand on your left shoulder and tear the blouse from the shoulder, exposing it and revealing the black bra strap over there. I move my hand over the bare skin feel the softness there and enjoy the kiss.

Last edited by brutal_ravisher; 08-26-2008 at 11:00 PM.
brutal_ravisher is offline   Reply With Quote