Thread: Undies - or no?
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 12:45 AM   #11
viking_mxbae

viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi3 View Post
This is a question for the boys.

Do you enjoy having to draw/pull aside slips or undergarments of any kind or do you consider it a pleasant surprise if the victim goes without?

I am curious to find out whether it is some sort of pleasant foreplay to finger your way into the girl, finding out my emotional/sexual state-of-mind or an impractical hindrance to forcing yourself inside of me.
I once met a girl that shared my kink. The first time we met, she was instructed to wear fully — That is, I did want her to wear undies.

First thing I did after meeting her face to face was push her over the bed as I took out a knife, started pressing it over her body in different places. It took me very little time to start undressing her; I might say I was a bit too fast in this, as I was so hot. But I really enjoyed making a very little dent with the knife in her undies, then ripping them with a strong pull. Once I had them in my hands, instead of starting right away to fuck her, I started strangling her with them. Some tens of seconds later, I decided it was time, tossed them aside a bit, and started pumping into her.

Delicious.
viking_mxbae is offline   Reply With Quote