View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 12:18 AM   #29
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I knew my body could take much more of the slamming it was getting, and after hearing his words and now knowing that more things were to come, i gave up on being discret about escaping and once i felt the cord loosen i ripped my hands apart, sat upright which was uncomfortable since the dildo was thurst as far as it could go just as i made my move, so with it deep inside me and no time to remove it, i carried on trying to ignore the pain. I thrust both hands towards him and gripped tight around his neck with both my thumbs on his wind pipe pushing and holding them so his air way had limited access to fresh air. " now untie my legs if you want to be able to breath again" i ordered, concerntrating hart on the task at hand.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote