View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 10:44 PM   #23
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I open my eyes only to see what he is talking about, my eyes suddenly widen when i see the dildo in his hand, it was one that my friend had gotten me as a joke for my birthday one year, it was huge and i had always been too affraid to try and use it on myself for th efear of the pain it may cause by its sheer size.

I try and beg him not to use it but my mouth is still gagged tight so only muffled sounds escape, as he moves it closer to me i try and shift my body as far tot he other side of the bed as possible to keep it away from me. My objections to it being used on me looks like it turns him on even more. He places it on my chest and slowly moves it towards my vagina, unsure of exactly where he wants this to go for his fun to start to begin.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote