View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 10:39 PM   #142
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I lost my breath as Jack poured the ice cold water over my body. I was shivering when he said it was his turn and rammed his cock deep inside me. I buck at him trying to dislodge him and he liked it. I hated what he was doing to me but my body was loving it as it heated up quickly. Now I was fighting him and my body. Suddenly Sue squeezed my large breasts together and started sucking both nipple hard at the same time. Now I was moaning, as both of them worked on me.

Sue had grinned at Jack and made a motion with her hands of what she wanted to do with Lynn. He nodded his head as he slammed into Lynn over and over again. Sue squeezed Lynn's breasts together and drew both nipples into her mouth and sucked hard. He was excited that she was getting Lynn going with Jack.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote