View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 05:14 AM   #40
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I felt, rather than heard her approach. Had I not been one of my kind she could have been upon me without my knowing. But then…had I not been one of my kind, she wouldn’t have been hunting me.

The stone circle was like a pool of evil that she had just waded into. The mist that had threatened to descend earlier became a fog that invaded the clearing. Its unreal ethereal feeling only added to the atmosphere of darkness that swirled around the stones. Visibility closed down to just a few feet...

Into this…I could feel her soul…battling and lit up like a beacon through the fog. Come to me Corin. Come.

She moved towards the centre stone…but the fog was now so thick as to obscure her view. I had already moved from the rock. I slung the cross-bow off my back and hitched it to my shoulder. I waited for her and smiled as I saw her gun wielding hand move out of the fog first…she turned and saw me pointing the cross-bow at her.

I smiled as I let loose the bolt. It slammed into her wrist, spearing through her amazing arm with a spurt of blood. She screamed as she dropped the gun. Backed up against the sacrificial stone, her eye went wide…she clasped her arm above the wound with her other hand and looked between it and me. Quickly, I crossed the few feet between us and held her tightly against the stone, stroking her hair away from her eyes.

She fought, twisting and writhing in my grip, but my power enhanced by the power of the stones was too much for the injured hunter. I felt a chink in her wall around her mind and flooded in. I allowed my soothing and perversly erotic thoughts to ply her mind.

“Let me help you Corin.” I whispered.

I slid her backwards onto the stone, laying her down as I cradled her so gently. I swung my body up onto the stone, again my body covering hers, holding her down. I looked into the Hunters eyes…they seemed clouded in pain and the darkness of the place. I kissed her forehead softly.

“Be brave my dear” I lifted her wrist…blood seeping from around the entry wound. I licked at her, my tongue cleaning her soft skin of her blood. I turned slightly and pressed my arm against her mouth.
“Corin…bite down…do so as hard as you need.”
My fingers wrapped around the bolt and I pulled it from her wrist in one smooth movement. Quickly I lifted the wound to my mouth and closed my lips around it. I drew the blood into my mouth and pressed my teeth down to sink into her skin. This was an act of kindness as well as desperate blood lust. For once I had taken my fill and I lifted my teeth the clotting agents I would leave behind would seal the wound in seconds.

I groaned in near ecstatic joy as I felt her teeth bite down into the flesh of my arm. She drew my blood into her mouth as she bore the pain.

I drank from her, my lips tight and sucking. My blood lust boiling through me as I did so. Eventually I slowly withdrew my teeth from her wrist my lips pulling back with a kiss…her wound sealed, the muscles healed. I licked at her wrist once more. I moved my body so that I was next to her. I lifted my arm from her mouth…smiling at the sight of my own blood on her lips. I used my finger to run along her lips. I leaned forward and kissed her, my lips parting as my tongue flicked out to lick her.

“Corin…”

I let her name hang and despite the cold fog I felt an incredible heat pour through my body. My body ached for her once more but not for blood, that had been sated for now. I moved so that I was straddling her and kneeled. My eyes locked with hers I shrugged out of my coat and then pulled my torn top from my body. My hands went to her clothes and carefully I began to undress her.

Her eyes betrayed a terrible dark sadness but as my hands touched her soft skin and my thoughts touched her mind…lust and desire began to make them glow once more.