View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 03:41 PM   #38
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I circled again; desperate to see what she was drawing from her jacket…again I sent my thoughts out to her.

“You will be by my side forever Corin. You will submit to me…”

She looked so amazing...the dangerous Hunter paused...preparing to strike...her eyes burnt with an energy I desired with a painful need...

I couldn’t hold back…I charged out of the woods my long coat flailing behind me as I swooped down onto her. Together we crashed against a thick tree and fell to the floor. Her hand was still in her jacket and I held her arms tight against her chest.

“Corin, why fight me…you know you will lose…that fool Farrow may have been your greatest victory…but compared to me…he was nothing.” The last three words came out as a low, dangerous hiss

I rolled her onto her back…my groin against hers…pressing down as I pulled her arms free from her jacket a gun appeared in one of her hands. I cried in rage as she struggled against my grip, but I was stronger and I pushed her arms above her head, pinning her by her wrists in one hand. Her grip on her gun still strong…I howled at her and dipped my head…her head flipped back and forth. But my teeth sank against her neck…pressing…I felt her skin…and pressed again…

“Submit…” I caressed her mind again with that word…