View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 02:03 PM   #37
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I had just dipped my head to press my teeth against her neck when I felt the sudden quickening in her mind and moved…but not fast enough. Her training matching my quicker abilities.

The shaft pressed against my breast…she held it there…why hadn’t she thrust it deeper. Our eyes were mere inches apart and I stared down into hers. Enjoying the fire of resistance she was thrusting back at me…but my heart beat quicker…fear for my own survival came as a surprise to me.

Still…I was on-top…I was still in command. I leapt backwards, hissing as the sharp metal bolt scratched a path across my breast as I pulled away. Crouching low I vanished into the bushes and circled around her. Staring at her through the shadows and brush of the forest.

What are you going to do now Corin? I thought at her, blasting the question towards her…rage and lust twisting together in my heart and mind. I dipped my finger into the scratch which had torn my top and my skin on my breast. Lifting the finger to my mouth I drew it slowly back and forth my pouting lips. She came close...but that would be the only chance I would give her.

I moved closer as she reached into her jacket…my eyes narrowed…