View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 02:50 PM   #34
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As I walked in the first sensation I felt was guilt…as if she had been caught doing something naughty…then…something more…she had been in my mind…she had felt me. It was becoming imperative that I made her mine quickly. I turned to her and saw her staring back at me.

“Corin? Are you ready to go hunting?” I said smiling.

I led her from the library into the lobby and pulling my shades from my coat I placed them over my eyes and opened the great front door. The sun was still hazy but was at its strongest in the sky and I felt its rays pulling at my body. For a while it would feel like I was walking through thigh high water…but I’d adjust. Martins had placed the weapons on the small stone ledge on the steps up to the door.

I laughed out loud in pleasure as I saw her react…such a mixture of emotions crossed her beautiful face.

“Oh, didn’t I mention we wouldn’t be using guns…” I smiled, “As a Harker you should know these cross-bows well…”

I passed the black metal cross-bow into her hands…and watched as she expertly eyed it, tried out the bow mechanism, loaded a bolt, lifted it and aimed. When she released the bolt it sprang away and struck the nearest tree trunk dead centre.

I felt a flush cross my pale face and heat flooded my centre…her skills and ease with the weapon should have made me very nervous but…oh god she had made me want her all the more.

“Oh very good Miss Harker…very good…your prey truly has little chance do they?”

I smiled wickedly as we walked across the front lawns and on into the woods. I couldn’t keep the sigh of relief at reaching the thickly grown dank wood from escaping my lips.

“We’ll move around the residence…try driving the pheasants out. Stay close Corin…you wouldn’t want to get lost in these woods.”

I turned and flashed a dangerous look her way.