View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 03:21 AM   #33
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I pulled my tight black hunting gear onto my body as I considered my path ahead. Truth be told I hate the feeling of enclosure that clothing seems to bring and loathed the vile Victorian ages when people, especially women, felt that to expose and inch of skin was to risk hell itself.

Nowadays…such free times, women walk around half naked, displaying themselves like something to be sold. There is a middle path of class…take Corin downstairs…cleverly updating her Hunters garb into something more modern that exuded her sexuality and power without turning her into a whore.

The bars and clubs of London, Manchester and elsewhere made hunting so easy for me. Society even catered for my particular taste for women, I could turn up at a lesbian club and take my pick of a dozen or more delicious treats. Often they are untainted by male penetration and pure blood would be my reward. Rarely would their disappearance be noticed. Just another girl lost to the world.

While I was glad of these changes, I also wondered whether my own hunting skills were softening. It was just all too easy. Then there is Corin. A born Hunter. Someone whose sole purpose in life was to hunt my kind…yet remained such an amazingly sexually and intellectually stimulating individual.

I hissed as my thoughts turned lustful for her once more, the wrong lust…and my body reacted with pleasure as I reasserted my bloody desires…her blood.

I wrapped a silk scarf around my neck and pulled my long black leather coat on and walked out of my bedchambers. My purpose and vigor renewed as I felt the call of her beating heart in my body. I would drink from her. And she would soon be mine.

Martins was obediently waiting at the bottom of the stairs.
“Is everything ready?”
“Yes Madam, you can pick up your weapons in the front porch.”

I smiled and trying to undo some of the anger I had shown him earlier I winked at him. Laughing, I walked back across the lobby and through the library door.