View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 09:36 AM   #30
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I opened my eyes but did not turn from the window as she walked quietly into the library.
“Good Morning Corin.” I said softly.
“I thought this would be more...intimate a place for breakfast” my thoughts a sudden flashing of still images of the night before. Her sounds.

I tore my gaze from the window and the woods beyond and turned to face her. The fixed smile on my face turned into something more real when her image filled my vision once more.

“Oh…good, I’m glad you found a change of clothes…nothing worse than pulling on day old clothes is there.” I said, allowing the reality of what happened to her top to be unmentioned as my mind replayed the image of her lithe body revealed before me once more.

“It suits you very well…” I said, not saying what I was truly saying…she looked…amazing.

Her eyes flicked away from mine and I sensed her cloud an area of her mind quickly…but not before I saw enough. She had a weapon and I felt my scar tingle, burning in memory. Instantly I knew she was armed with a gun and…and that silver bullet I returned to her. Ha…how ironic should I die this morning.

“Won’t you sit down, please, help yourself to whatever you may require…I’m not a very big eater of breakfast I have to admit.”

I poured some coffee and offered the object of my desires and my concerns a cup.

The gown I wore parted high up my thighs as I sat opposite her across the small table by the window, allowing her to catch a glimpse of my long legs between the material.

I gazed at her for a while…wondering whether she or I would raise the issue of what had happened. She turned slightly at one point and I could see my mark had been left on her neck…the fact she hadn’t chosen to hide it and actually display it seemed to suggest something to me…but I couldn’t determine what.

Was she telling me she wasn’t afraid…I knew that anyway as I could feel her inner lion like strength. I decided I would break the silence.

“Corin…do you wish to talk about last night? I sensed your need…I gave you some of what you wanted…can you deny you didn’t enjoy yourself. Can you deny you don’t still feel our echoes?”

I looked at her expectantly…wondering whether she would hide from it…